I'm ready to face it all.







Running, running, running... and yes, it was my first photosession like that! I have never tried photos like this before, so yes - it was my first one and hope, not last :) Anyone who is interested in such shooting, just let me know, it is really some kind of adventure for me trying something new. And it would not be possible without Klaudia - thanks a lot for this again (and also for pizza!). We met one day after work and very spontaneously planned out session. It was a lot of fun and, of course, a lot of interested people too!
Enojoy and share some of your new experiences down below in comment section! See you soon :)



MODEL / MAKE - UP / OUTFITKLAUDIA


















3 komentarze:

 

SUBSCRIBERS

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

PHOTO SHOOTS

Jesteś zainteresowany/a sesją zdjęciową? A może razem ze swoją drugą połówką chciałbyś uwiecznić wspaniałe chwile? Brzuszkowa sesja? Czemu nie! Napisz, a na pewno się dogadamy! :) ♥

ankutakesphotos@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/ankutakesphotos