the sun goes down, dream of leaving town.



Ok, it's not funny at all - definitely I was not too long here. But as always, I promise (now to myself, hope it will be working as one of the new year's resolution) to be here more often. And yes, I should realise now how many unpublished folders from last year I have, seriously. 

Well, today would like to share you a bit sunny photos form our session with amazing Monika - she was perfectly prepared and she gave everything to make this photos even better. She is totally full of professionalism and models like she should always act like her, applause.

I should talk less and show more to you guys, so enjoy and let me know what you think about this post (and of course about my presence here :D).


MODEL / MAKE - UP / OUTFIT:  MONIKA











   








8 komentarze:

  1. Bautiful photos and women. I like this :) You are doing good pictures. I'm looking at them pleasantly. Good job. I invite you to myself:
    http://zeszminkanaustach.blogspot.com/2018/01/dziewczynka-w-gryzacej-sukience.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. very beautiful pict, your hair remainds me mine;-))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Piękna, zgrabna dziewczyna w sam raz na fotosesję :)
    www.vaibewitched.wordpress.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Piękne zdjęcia !!
    http://karolinawilczy.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. cudowne ujęcia ;) ciekawy klimat ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Świetne zdjęcia! Masz bardzo ładne włosy! :)

    Zapraszam CAKEMONIKA :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. O jejku przepiękne te zdjęcia :o Ślicznie tu masz, obserwuję ;)
    Pozdrawiam c; /~Kinga
    Unpredictabble ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń

 

SUBSCRIBERS

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

PHOTO SHOOTS

Jesteś zainteresowany/a sesją zdjęciową? A może razem ze swoją drugą połówką chciałbyś uwiecznić wspaniałe chwile? Brzuszkowa sesja? Czemu nie! Napisz, a na pewno się dogadamy! :) ♥

ankutakesphotos@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/ankutakesphotos